You are hereBranch Controller
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Checks prices and discounting seeing to it that the amount granted conforms with the established policy
- Checks whether documents prepared are in accordance with established policies and whether computations are accurate
- Checks cash position report and vouchers prepared by the cashier
- Custodian of Transportation and Travel (TNT) fund
- Monitors stocks inventory (branch and outlets), conducts monthly physical count of stocks in branch and checks CSR’s stock inventory report
- Records COD and Installment transactions in Sales logbook
- Ensures that Installment customers are properly informed and given the notice (Notice to Demand an Official Receipt)
- Prepares and maintains installment ledger cards
- Checks aging of accounts receivable prepares by the CSRs
- Prepares sales reports, summary of TNT and AOC liquidations
- Prepares and submits monthly inventory report
- Custodian of all accountable forms
- Prepares summary of Daily Time Record.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Assists the BM in dispensing some of his functions
- Keeps the duplicate keys of motorcycle units sold on installment sales
- Male or Female.
- Must be a graduate of B.S. Accountancy, Commerce/Management or similar discipline.
- Can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- With or without experience, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
Career opportunities at Honda Motor World,Inc. Please login to apply. Use APPLY as your username, JOBS as your password. Thank you!